Monday, May 3, 2010

Wonderful Internet

There are so many wonderful internet sites devoted to knitting and endless other crafts.
Well...Easter is over, but I've been a lazy blogger so I'll include one Easter picture of the very cute baby chick's I knitted last year, the pattern is free on the wonderful Internet here, the chicks came out quite well but the egg was not as good, I recommend using the same type of yarn for the inside as you use outside or at least with the same gauge. ;)


Another project that was saved by the Internet was a grannyblanket I started on probably some 10 years ago, I made all the squares, but could not in any way find out how to join them to make a blanket. So the squares stayed in my knitting basket for years until one day I came across a tutorial on the wonderful Internet :), and just in time, for my sisters smallest one was to be baptised soon, but I managed to finish it and the little princess got it as a baptism gift :). There is something charming about the granny square patterns don't you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment